Contributions and Sponsorships
Making a visible impact in the lives of others is the primary goal and mission of our community efforts. We direct our contributions to non-profit organizations that work to advance these four focus areas:
- WSFS primarily supports educational programs for children ages K-12 that live in underserved communities and who attend our public schools.
- Grants are awarded for innovative, creative initiatives that can be sustained and replicated, giving students the opportunity to achieve academic excellence and develop leadership skills.
Health and Human Services
- Contributions are made to organizations that protect the health of those who live within our geographic footprint and are least able to afford the services they most need.
- We support programs that promote healthy lifestyles, prevent illness through education, and offer services to people with disabilities and special needs; enabling them to live productive lives.
Programs for the Homeless
- Support is provided to those organizations that shelter the homeless, feed the hungry or provide affordable housing solutions.
- Contributions are made to 501 C (3) non-profits who address the housing needs of low to moderate income individuals and families.
Economic Development and Business Growth
- WSFS partners with organizations that promote the standard of living and economic wellbeing of the communities we serve.
- We support initiatives that enhance a community’s quality of life through events and activities that promote cultural diversity and involve civic leadership, and citizen education.