WSFS has exciting career opportunities for full and part-time Associates. Our goal is to partner with gifted professionals to help us achieve our vision and maintain our culture. As a service organization and one where “We Stand For Service®”, our success is dependent on Associate engagement. Each Associate contributes directly to the growth and success of our organization, while building an exceptional career.
Work-life balance, great benefits, service oriented culture, and career development are a few reasons to consider a career at WSFS Bank.
WSFS Bank employs over 700 Associates in more than 40 offices. Our Corporate headquarters is located in downtown Wilmington, Delaware with locations spread across New Castle, Sussex, and Kent County in Delaware as well as Chester and Delaware County in Pennsylvania.
If you are a driven, innovative, team player, and if you stand for service too, WSFS has exciting career opportunities for you. Please search or apply for open positions below.
A Few Tips to Help Guide you through the Recruiting Process
One great way to prepare for the talent search process is to learn more about our organization and the various job openings that we have on our Career Page. Once you find a position that your education, skills and experience meets the qualifications that were published, please submit an on-line application and attach your resume for our review.
The Interview Process
Should your resume be selected for additional exploration you may receive a call from a Recruiter to review your background in more depth. If you are chosen to move further, you would come to our office to complete our applicant documentation and interview with a recruiter.
Helpful Tips for Applicants
As you complete your application online, please take the time to answer each question thoroughly. Should you come upon any complications you can call the Helpline at 1-877-560-4084. In addition, please:
- Check for spelling and grammatical errors before submitting
- Include beginning and ending dates of employment
Should you be selected to come in for an interview, here are suggestions for your interview:
- Bring a current resume that outlines your experience and achievements
- Prepare by learning the history of WSFS Bank and understand the responsibilities of the position
- Be comfortable explaining your work experience - be prepared to cite examples of what you’ve accomplished in previous or current positions and how
- Be comfortable with the directions to the facility where you will be interviewed
- Prepare questions about our company and the position
- Plan to wear corporate business attire to present a professional appearance
We sure hope these suggestions make your applicant experience at WSFS Bank a pleasant one. However, please note that even after following the above suggestions, we can not guarantee an interview will be granted or an offer of employment will be extended. Thank you for considering potential employment opportunities with WSFS Bank. When you love where you work, it shows!
Search Career Opportunities
Apply for Career Openings
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy
WSFS Bank is an E-Verify Employer