Christiana Trust provides escrow agent services as an impartial stakeholder. We have the ability to administer funds or tangible property in support of legal, financial or contractual matters.
Our experienced and professional staff can be your resource to hold and administer:
- Merger and Acquisition
- Class Action/Litigation
- Structured Settlement
- Governmental/Environmental Protection
- Construction/Contractor Retention
- Sofware Licensing/Source Code
- Real Estate Purchase and Sale/1031 Exchange
- Insurance Company Deposits
- Private Placements/Subscriptions
- Business Escrows
Our accounting system and custodial facility provides us with the capacity to provide superior transaction processing, record keeping and tax reporting.
If the terms of the escrow call for investment services, the funds will be invested as directed. Our resources include a full range of institutional investment vehicles. Outside managers with superior track records are also available.