Nevada Corporate Services
Christiana Corporate Services, Inc. provides the services and professional know-how that businesses need to take full advantage of the state's beneficial legal and tax environment.
Our focus is to deliver outstanding service to our individual, family, and corporate clients. This focus has helped us earn a national reputation for helping clients implement effective solutions to numerous tax, financial, and asset management challenges.
Comprehensive Services Under One Roof
We strive to be our clients' comprehensive service provider. We understand that it takes more than experienced professionals and time-tested processes to earn a client's trust - it takes a company-wide commitment to meet our clients' needs in a proactive and timely manner.
Attention to detail, an emphasis on confidentiality, and a comprehensive range of services ensure that your holding company will meet its goals. Moreover, we offer clients a choice of Nevada or Delaware situs.
Nevada Company Activities
Decisions pertaining to the Nevada company should be made in Nevada. Bank accounts, title to investments and other assets should be transferred to or held by the Nevada company. In addition, corporate income should be received and distributed from the accounts of the Nevada company. Moreover, all investment decisions should be carried out in Nevada.
Our Delaware-based parent, Christiana Trust, provides the necessary banking and investment services that assist you in meeting your objectives while enhancing your corporate substance in Nevada. We can help customize an investment strategy, which is designed to meet your Nevada company's needs while carefully considering your operational cash requirements.
In addition, through our Delaware parent company, we:
- offer short-term and long term investment options, including a choice of high-yielding institutional money market funds
- sweep and invest excess daily balances from checking or custodial accounts
- provide traditional banking services, securities custody, record keeping, income collection and reporting
All activities on behalf of the Nevada company should be conducted in Nevada. Activity in any other state could make the company subject to that state's taxing jurisdiction. We provide the services and the operational support your corporation needs to establish commercial domicile in Nevada. Our services can include:
- directors, officers, and employees
- office space, secretarial support, and board meeting facilities
- post office box, mail services, telephone, voice mail and fax listings
- custody of corporate records and documents
- maintenance of accounts payable and receivable
- preparation and filing of federal, state, and local payroll taxes
- Registered Agent services