Tenant in Common & DST Services
Christiana Trust has built a worldwide reputation for administering and servicing a wide range of corporate trust issues. These issues range from TIA corporate debt, trust-originated preferred securities, asset-backed and specialized securitizations, voting and collateral trusts, qualified intermediary for 1031 like-kind exchanges and a variety of escrow and agency appointments.
Our experienced staff has been providing trust services to the Tenant in Common Industry since the IRS Revenue Ruling 2004-86. Our teams experience with the Delaware Statutory trust goes back to the beginning of its use as a bankruptcy remote entity. The services we provide to the Tenant in Common industry are:
- Delaware statutory trusts: act as the resident or Delaware trustee
- Independent directors/members: provide an individual or entity to act as an independent director or a special member to LLC used in TIC transactions.
- Note or Indenture Trustee
- Statutory Representation: provide Registered Agent Services and provide an address for service of process in DE or NV
- Escrow Services: act as escrow agent for subscription escrows, 1031 Like-Kind Exchanges and other funding arrangements. Money market instruments and deposit investment sweep vehicles are available for escrow funds
- Registrar and Paying Agent: will maintain records of registered investors and will make periodic payments of interest and principal.