The WSFS Visa® Debit Card allows you to shop, pay bills online, or withdraw cash from ATMs whenever you need it..
Make paying with your WSFS Debit Card more convenient and seamless with these digital wallets.
WSFS Mobile Cash
Access cash from WSFS banking office ATMs using the WSFS Mobile Banking App without swiping your WSFS Visa® Debit Card. Click for more information.
Use It Just About Everywhere
Make purchases everywhere Visa® cards are accepted, online and in store. Pay bills by setting up automatic payments with your card.
Spend With Confidence
The WSFS Debit Card is backed by the Visa® Zero Liability Guarantee and welcomed at millions of locations worldwide.**
Enroll your WSFS Visa® Debit Card in Apple Pay. It’s simple and secure! Click for FAQs.
Enroll your WSFS Visa® Debit Card in Samsung Pay, available almost everywhere. Click for FAQs.
2Way Fraud Alerts
Helps to protect you by immediately alerting you of potential fraud on your debit cards through two-way texts, phone calls or email alerts. Click for FAQs.
- Chip Technology – WSFS Visa® Debit Cards have an embedded chip that allows payment information to be securely transmitted at a chip-enabled terminal. More information is available at wsfsbank.com/chipcard.
- Price Protection – Customers can be reimbursed up to $500 ($2,500 per year) for the difference between the purchase price and printed advertised price for the same identical item within 60 days of purchase.***
- Purchase Security – This benefit will replace or repair, or reimburse Customers for, eligible items up to $500 ($50,000 per year) in the event of theft, damage due to fire, vandalism or accidentally discharged water or certain weather conditions within 90 days of purchase.***
- Return Protection – Customers can be reimbursed up to $250 ($1,000 per year) for an eligible item if the retailer won’t allow them to return the item within the first 90 days of purchase.***
- 2Way Fraud Alerts – 2Way Fraud Alerts help to protect you by immediately alerting you of potential fraud on your debit cards through two-way texts, phone call and email alerts. If you receive a fraud alert message, simply respond whether the transaction was your or not. No need to enroll, all debit cards are automatically covered by 2Way Fraud Alerts. Click here for FAQs.
*ATM fees at non-WSFS ATMs may still apply.
**Visa®’s Zero Liability policy covers U.S.-issued cards only and does not apply to ATM transactions, PIN transactions not processed by Visa®, or certain commercial card transactions. Cardholder must notify issuer promptly of any unauthorized use. It also excludes a transaction made by a person authorized to transact business on the account and/or a transaction made by a cardholder that exceeds the authority given by the account owner.
***Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Please refer to the Guide to WSFS Visa® Debit Card Benefits for more details.