The WSFS Community Mortgage Program1 is tailored to homebuyers and homeowners looking to benefit from a subsidized mortgage program. The program provides the following attractive benefits.
- Low rates
- Low down payment
- Lower monthly payments
- Lower closing costs when combined with eligible grants2
- No monthly mortgage insurance3
- Purchases and Refinances eligible
To learn more about this special program, eligibility and affordability, please contact us here or call 1-888-992-7729.
- Pennsylvania: Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery and Philadelphia Counties
- Delaware: New Castle County
- New Jersey: Camden, Burlington, and Gloucester Counties
1WSFS Community Mortgage Program has a minimum credit score requirement of 630
2Grant eligibility is subject to underwriting guidelines
3Applies to Lender Paid Mortgage Insurance (LPMI). Available for credit scores of 660 or better. No income restrictions for properties located in low or moderate income census tracts. For middle or upper income census tracts, income eligibility is 50% of median income, except for Philadelphia County, where income eligibility is 80% of median income
Ask your WSFS Mortgage Loan Officer for more details. This is not a commitment to lend. Borrowers must meet underwriting guidelines and are subject to credit review and approval