Tens of thousands of homeowners age 62 and older across the nation are already enjoying the benefits of a Reverse Mortgage. It can be a key component of a well-balanced retirement plan, providing retirees with extra cash to live a more fulfilling and secure life. With built-in government safeguards, it’s also a financial tool you can use with confidence. WSFS can show you how.
The basic premise of a reverse mortgage is that you can take the equity you’ve built up in your home over the years and convert it into tax-free* cash for your needs today. How much money you’re eligible for depends on a number of factors, including your home’s value, your age and the specific plan you choose.
Make the most of your retirement with a WSFS Reverse Mortgage.
*Consult your tax advisor.
For more information on a Reverse Mortgage from WSFS Bank, please call WSFS Reverse Mortgage Loan Officer Henri Belcher-Stack, NMLS #732585, at 302-346-2948 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Eliminate existing mortgage payments
- Fund home improvements or repairs
- Provide financial help or gifts to grandchildren or other loved ones
- Pay off existing credit card or other debt
- Cover prescription costs and other medical expenses
- Purchase long-term care insurance
- Buy a new car or other necessities
- Take a vacation
- Create a cushion against unexpected expenses
- Do something you’ve always dreamed of— just because you can!
Please include the following information in your email:
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Best time to call (A.M. or P.M.)
- Email address
- Date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY)