1. What is WSFS Business Mobile Deposit?
WSFS Business Mobile Deposit is an easy way to use a mobile phone to deposit checks into your WSFS account using the WSFS Mobile Banking App for iPhone®, Android™, Tablet and Kindle Fire devices.
2. Who can use WSFS Business Deposit?
Current WSFS Business Mobile Banking Customers that have WSFS deposit accounts open for more than 30 days.
3. How do I enroll in WSFS Business Mobile Deposit?
In order to use Business Mobile Deposit, you must request to be enrolled. Simply stop in one of our branches or call 1-888-WSFSBANK (1-888-973-7226). Our Customer Service hours are 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
4. Is there a cost to deposit my check with WSFS Business Mobile Deposit?
No, there is no fee to deposit checks through Business Mobile Deposit.
5. When will I see my deposit in my account?
If you deposit your check before 7 pm, your deposit will appear in your account activity when it is approved and will generally be available the next business day.
6. Is there a limit on the number of checks I can deposit?
The daily deposit limit is $5,000 or 15 checks per day and monthly limit is $20,000 or 25 checks during 20 business days. Limits are at the company level; therefore multiple user deposits would be totaled and cannot exceed the daily and monthly company limits.
7. What should I do with my check after I deposit it?
Hold on to your check until you receive an email from us confirming the check was processed. Then go ahead and void the check by writing Void across it.
8. What would cause my check to be rejected?
There a few reasons why your check may have been rejected, such as image quality, improper endorsement, etc. We will send you an email with the reason for the rejection. Depending on the reason, you may be able to deposit the check at any convenient WSFS Bank banking location.
Back to Mobile App