WSFS has exciting career opportunities for full and part-time Associates. Great benefits, a service-oriented culture, work-life balance and career development are a few reasons to consider a career at WSFS Bank.
WSFS Bank employs over 800 Associates in more than 50 offices. Our Corporate headquarters is located in downtown Wilmington, Delaware with locations spread across New Castle, Kent and Sussex Counties in Delaware as well as Chester and Delaware Counties in Pennsylvania.
Search and Apply for Career Opportunities
A few tips to help guide you through the recruiting process:
One great way to prepare for the talent search process is to learn more about our organization and the various job openings that we have on our Career Page. Once you find a position that you qualify for based on the published education, skills and experience requirements, please submit an online application and attach your resume for our review.
The interview process:
Should your resume be selected for additional exploration you may receive a call from a recruiter to review your background in more depth. If you are chosen to move further, you would come to our office to complete our applicant documentation and interview with a recruiter.
Helpful tips for applicants:
As you complete your application online, please take the time to answer each question thoroughly. In addition, before submitting the application, please:
- Check for spelling and grammatical errors before submitting.
- Include beginning and ending dates of employment.
Should you be selected to come in for an interview, here are suggestions for your interview:
- Bring a current resume that outlines your experience and achievements.
- Prepare by learning the history of WSFS Bank and understand the responsibilities of the position.
- Be comfortable explaining your work experience. Be prepared to cite examples of what you’ve accomplished in previous or current positions and how.
- Be comfortable with the directions to the facility where you will be interviewed.
- Prepare questions about our company and the position.
- Plan to wear corporate business attire to present a professional appearance.
We hope these suggestions make your applicant experience at WSFS Bank a pleasant one. However, please note that even after following the above suggestions, we can not guarantee an interview will be granted or an offer of employment will be extended. Thank you for considering potential employment opportunities with WSFS Bank.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy
WSFS Bank is an E-Verify Employer