1. The Contest. Deposit your check through your mobile device using WSFS Snapshot Deposit from 12:01 A.M. ET on January 14, 2019 through11:59 P.M. ET on March 15, 2019 (“Contest Period”) for a chance to double your deposit (up to $500, minimum prize $100). One (1) random winner will be selected each week during the Contest Period.
2. Eligibility. No purchase, registration fee, payment, or monetary donation is required to enter or win the WSFS Bank Snapshot Deposit Contest (the “Contest”).The Contest is open only to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years or older. Associates of WSFS Bank and their immediate families are ineligible. Checks drawn on another WSFS Bank account owned by the same person who owns the account into which the deposit is made are not eligible. Check deposits that are fraudulent, tampered with, or otherwise altered are not eligible.
3. How To Enter. Deposit a check through WSFS Snapshot Deposit using the WSFS mobile app during the Contest Period. Entrants receive one (1) entry for each check deposited to their account through WSFS Snapshot Deposit using the WSFS mobile app. If an entrant deposits multiple checks, each check deposited counts as one (1) entry. Each entrant is limited to winning one (1) prize during the Contest Period.
To enter by mail without purchase or obligation, hand-print your complete name, street address, city, state, ZIP code, and daytime and evening telephone numbers (including area code) on a plain piece of 3" x 5" paper, and mail it in a business-size (#10) envelope with sufficient postage affixed, to: WSFS Bank Double Your Dollars Snapshot Deposit Contest, 500 Delaware Avenue, Wilmington, DE 19801. Mailed entries must be postmarked between January 14, 2019 and March 15, 2019, and received by March 18, 2019 in order to be included in one of the random drawing listed below. Enter as often as you wish; however, each mailed entry will count as one (1) entry into the random drawing and must be mailed in a separate, postmarked-and-stamped envelope. Entries that are mechanically reproduced, copied, illegible, incomplete, or inaccurate and entries that subvert the entry process by any means are void. Entries become the property of WSFS Bank and will not be acknowledged or returned. Incomplete entries or entries not complying with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification at WSFS Bank’s sole discretion. Proof of mailing does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt.
4. Prizes. One (1) winner will be selected each week during the contest period. WSFS Bank will award the winner with funds equal to the value of the selected winning deposit (deposited into the same WSFS Bank account) up to $500. If the value of the winning deposit is under $100, the winner will receive $100 (deposited into the same WSFS Bank account). Winners will be selected on Mondays for checks deposited the previous week (Saturday – Friday). When a Monday is a Federal Holiday, the winner will be selected on the following Tuesday. For a schedule of winning selections, see below:
|Check Deposit Between:||Winner Selected On:|
|January 14, 2019 – January 18, 2019||January 22, 2019|
|January 19, 2019 – January 25, 2019||January 28, 2019|
|January 26,2019 – February 1, 2019||February 4, 2019|
|February 2, 2019 – February 8, 2019||February 11, 2019|
|February 9, 2019 – February 15, 2019||February 19, 2019|
|February 16, 2019 – February 22, 2019||February 25, 2019|
|February 23, 2019 – March 1, 2019||March 4, 2019|
|March 2, 2019 – March 8, 2019||March 11, 2019|
|March 9, 2019 – March 15, 2019||March 18, 2019|
5. Publicity. Acceptance of a prize constitutes the prize winner’s permission for WSFS Bank to use prize winner’s name and likeness for advertising and/or promotional purposes worldwide and in all forms of media in perpetuity without further compensation or authorization. Each winner agrees that their name and prize amount will be given to other entrants upon request. You may request the name of the winners (available after March 18, 2019) by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Marketing Department, WSFS Bank, 500 Delaware Avenue, Wilmington, DE 19801. Sponsor: WSFS Bank, 500 Delaware Avenue, Wilmington, DE 19801.
6. Release. By participating in the Contest , each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of WSFS Bank, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Each entrant also agrees that WSFS Bank, its affiliates, and their officers, employees, agents and representatives, shall not be responsible for any losses, damages, or injuries of any kind resulting from participation in the Contest, or from entrants’ acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize. WSFS Bank reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or who otherwise takes actions that do or are intended to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest.
7. Governing Law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the state of Delaware without regard to the choice of law provisions thereof.
Terms and conditions effective January 14, 2019. ©2019 Wilmington Savings Fund Society, FSB │Member FDIC