WSFS Core Checking
When simple checking is what you need, WSFS Bank offers you WSFS Core Checking. It’s a basic checking account with a lower balance requirement and convenient access to your money. Add direct deposit to your account or an automatic payment on a WSFS loan, you benefit even more!
WSFS Core Checking Account Features
- Unlimited use and immediate access to your funds with a Visa®debit card.
- Loan rate discount when you pay your loan using an automatic payment from your WSFS Core Checking account.
- Convenient 24-hour a day access to your account. Manage your accounts anywhere, anytime!
- 40 WSFS branch locations with extended banking hours.
- Access to more than 435 ATMs throughout the region.
Avoid the $6 monthly maintenance fee when you:
- Maintain a monthly average balance of $500 per statement period
- Minimum opening deposit is $100.
The WSFS Core Checking account does not earn interest. Please view the WSFS Relationship Checking account or the WSFS Interest Checking account for more information on our interest bearing accounts.
Your account comes with:
- Direct Deposit and Automatic Payments: Save yourself time and increase your convenience with direct deposit or automatic payments.
- Online Banking & Bill Pay: Don’t put up with lost mail, buying stamps and late payments when you can go online and simplify your life with the click of a button.
- Online Statements: Enjoy easy access to monthly statements. Simplify your storage and record retention; statements are available online for up to 24 months from statement date.
- Mobile Banking: Mobile banking enables you to check account balances, transfer funds between accounts, view transaction history, pay pre-established bills, and locate branches and ATMs, all through your mobile device.
- Alerts on your Account Activity: Receive email alerts through your online banking for anticipated transaction activity. Increase your awareness as anticipated deposits or debit card purchases are made.
- Savings Account: Enhance your earning power with a savings account. You can even pay yourself first with an automatic transfer from your checking account. It’s an easy way to save!