|Who we are|
|Who is providing this notice?||WSFS Financial Corporation, Wilmington Savings Fund Society, FSB (WSFS Bank) and Montchanin Capital Management, Inc.|
|What we do|
|How does WSFS Financial Corporation protect my personal information? ||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.|
WSFS is committed to security and accuracy of personally identifiable data and has taken precautions to protect this information from loss, misuse or alteration.
|How does WSFS Financial Corporation collect my personal information? ||We collect your personal information, for example, when you |
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates or other companies.
- Open an account or deposit money
- Pay your bills or apply for a loan
- Use your debit card
|Why can’t I limit all sharing?||Federal law gives you the right to limit only |
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
- sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes—information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for non-affiliates to market to you
|Affiliates||Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies. |
- Our affiliates include companies with a WSFS name and financial companies such as asset management firms.
|Non-affiliates||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies. |
- WSFS Financial Corporation does not share with non-affiliates so they can market to you.
|Joint Marketing||A formal agreement between non-affiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you. |
- Our joint marketing partners include credit card companies and ID theft insurance protection companies.