|Who we are
|Who is providing this notice?
||Wilmington Savings Fund Society, FSB (WSFS Bank)
|What we do
|How does WSFS Bank protect my personal information?
||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
WSFS is committed to security and accuracy of personally identifiable data and has taken precautions to protect this information from loss, misuse or alteration.
|How does WSFS Bank collect my personal information?
||We collect your personal information, for example, when you
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates or other companies.
- Apply for a loan or credit card
- Open an account or deposit money
- Pay your bills
- Use your debit or credit card
|Why can’t I limit all sharing?
||Federal law gives you the right to limit only
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
- sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes—information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for non-affiliates to market to you
||Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies.
- Our affiliates include companies with a WSFS name and financial companies such as investment advisory firms.
||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies.
- WSFS Bank does not share with non-affiliates so they can market to you.
||A formal agreement between non-affiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- WSFS Bank does not share with joint marketing partners.