Non-Profit & Community Banking
Non-Profit Interest Checking
The right choice for an organization that maintains higher monthly average balances and makes online access a priority.
- Business Online Services
Designed to meet the needs of small 501(c) nonprofit organizations with low monthly checking activity.
- No minimum balance requirements
- No monthly maintenance fee
Community Interest Checking
For lighter nonprofit activity, such as periodic, seasonal or fundraising use.
- Earn interest on your balances
- Convenient online access
Community Money Market
Earn interest and help your nonprofit organization’s cash cushion grow. Your savings funds remain fluid and easily accessible.
- Access your money easily at any WSFS branch or ATM.
- Earn interest at a higher, tiered rate based on the balance in your account.
- Manage your cash flow with online banking.
Community Core Savings
A savings account for nonprofit organizations that typically maintain lower balances.*
- Interest rates that increase with your balance
- Link your savings account to your non-profit checking account for additional overdraft protection