The WSFS CARES Foundation supports qualified nonprofit organizations that are invested in improving communities, fostering a spirit of inclusion and diversity, and whose focus aligns with our transformational vision. We will not provide funding to the following types of organizations, programs or activities:
- Organizations outside of our regional footprint or areas of focus
- Private charities or foundations
- Debt reduction
- Direct religious programs
- Political causes, candidates, organizations or campaigns
- Organizations must represent that their programs and activities for which they seek funding do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, familial status, marital status, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity or expression, citizenship status, disability or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.