SPV Management Services
WSFS SPE Services, LLC is a provider of comprehensive solutions for special purpose vehicles (SPVs), also known as special purpose entities (SPEs). Our SPV management services offer independent director, commercial domicile, and registered agent services. Our solutions for SPV management include corporate record keeping, bank account maintenance and reconciliation, and board meetings and minute preparation.
Independent Director Services
An independent director plays a crucial role in the functioning of SPV by serving on its board of directors. WSFS SPE Services, LLC can provide you with an independent director that can assist your SPV in a wide variety of SPV transactions, including structured finance, credit, real estate, or asset-backed securitization transactions.
Commercial Domicile Services
A commercial domicile is the headquarter of an SPV in which management discusses and manages business activities. WSFS SPE Services help SPVs set up commercial domiciles by offering office space, employees, officers, directors, and administrative services. This service is available in both Delaware and Nevada.
Registered Agent Services
A registered agent is a person or business who can accept legal documents and government notifications on behalf of an SPV. WSFS SPE Services, LLC can serve as your registered agent to ensure that your SPV is functioning in accordance to the law. This service is available in both Delaware and Nevada.
Our SPV Management Solutions
Corporate Governance Services:
- Springing and special members
- Independent Director
- Company formation/qualifications
- Corporate administrative services
- Preparation for local and state filings
- Corporate record keeping
- Conference room facilities
- Mail processing and forwarding
Entity Management Services:
- Bank account maintenance and reconciliation
- Board meetings and minute preparation
- Telephone answering and message services
- Shared or private office space
Trust us to create and manage an SPV that can meet your goals and become a successful component of your planning strategy.
How Do SPVs Work?
SPVs are formed in conjunction with:
- real estate finance transactions
- tax and risk management strategies
- project finance transactions
- trademarks and intellectual property protection
- bankruptcy remote entities
- holding company investment portfolios
- asset-backed securitizations
- collateralized debt obligations
- life insurance securitizations
- and other types of special purpose vehicles
The SPV’s organizational documents and/or transaction documents should include separateness covenants designed to provide legal comfort that the SPV will operate as an independent entity.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Choose WSFS?
Investment Products: Are Not FDIC Insured | May Lose Value | Are Not Bank Guaranteed
Senior Vice President, Director