Purchasing or refinancing the commercial real estate that supports your business could be one of the biggest financial decisions you’ll make as a business owner.
It’s a decision that comes with many questions: How much can I afford to pay or borrow? What other costs are involved? Should I choose a fixed or variable rate? How long should the loan term be? What fees will I be required to pay?
A WSFS Bank Small Business Lender can answer your questions and help you find the right commercial mortgage for your business. WSFS Bank offers:
- Up to 85% financing.
- Terms up to 25 years.
- Fixed rates for 20 years.
- Fixed fees, which include the appraisal and most closing costs and bank costs. At time of commitment, our borrowers know the cost of financing.
- Cash out financing is permitted for refinancing.
- Knowledgeable local lending specialists who have your relationship in mind.
- Construction-to-permanent financing is available.