Why is a Small Business Administration (SBA) loan worth considering for your business needs? The SBA 7A program provides $10 billion of loan guarantees to small businesses each year. 7A loans can be up to $5 million and provide repayment terms of 10-25 years at modest rates. The loan program has flexible credit requirements for borrowers that have challenges obtaining traditional bank financing. SBA loans can be a source of funding for the following purposes:
- Business purchases or ownership transitions
- Higher loan-to-value commercial real estate acquisitions
- Fund increasing working capital needs for fast growing companies
- Refinancing of higher cost debt
- Purchase a franchise or fund needs of early stage companies
- Provide borrowing needs of companies emerging from a period of financial stress
WSFS Bank has been a Preferred Lender with the SBA since 1999. We are a top SBA lender in Delaware and Eastern Pennsylvania SBA districts. Our lenders work exclusively with SBA loan products and are SBA loan experts with many years of experience. These lending specialists will ensure your lending experience exceeds your expectations.
Contact one of our SBA Lenders using the form below.