WSFS Financial Corporation is a multibillion-dollar financial services company. Its primary subsidiary, WSFS Bank, is the oldest and largest locally headquartered bank and trust company in the Greater Philadelphia and Delaware region. As of December 31, 2022, WSFS Financial Corporation had $19.9 billion in assets on its balance sheet and $64.5 billion in assets under management and administration. WSFS operates from 119 offices, 92 of which are banking offices, located in Pennsylvania (61), Delaware (39), New Jersey (17), Virginia (1) and Nevada (1) and provides comprehensive financial services including commercial banking, retail banking, cash management and trust and wealth management. Other subsidiaries or divisions include Arrow Land Transfer, Bryn Mawr Capital Management, LLC, Bryn Mawr Trust®, The Bryn Mawr Trust Company of Delaware, Cash Connect®, NewLane Finance®, Powdermill® Financial Solutions, WSFS Institutional Services®, WSFS Mortgage®, and WSFS Wealth® Investments. Serving the Greater Delaware Valley since 1832, WSFS Bank is one of the ten oldest banks in the United States continuously operating under the same name.
Other subsidiaries or divisions of WSFS Financial Corporation are listed below.
The Wealth Management segment of WSFS provides a broad array of planning and advisory services, investment management, trust services, and credit and deposit products to individual, corporate, and institutional clients through multiple integrated businesses, including:
- Bryn Mawr Capital Management, LLC, is an SEC-registered investment adviser and a subsidiary of WSFS Financial Corporation with a primary market segment of high net worth individuals and institutions offering fully customized investment, tax and estate planning strategies.
- The Bryn Mawr Trust Company of Delaware, a subsidiary of WSFS, provides directed trustee services for individuals establishing trusts for personal tax and/or estate planning purposes.
- Powdermill® Financial Solutions, a subsidiary of WSFS, is a boutique multi-family office for ultra-high net worth families, entrepreneurs and corporate executives.
- WSFS Institutional Services®, a division of WSFS Bank, offers owner and indenture trustee services for asset-backed securities, indenture trustee for corporate debt issuances, administrative and collateral agent for the leveraged loan market, as well as custody, escrow, verification agent and independent director services.
- WSFS Wealth® Investments, a division of WSFS Bank, provides advisory, insurance and brokerage products primarily to our retail banking clients.
Cash Connect®, a division of WSFS Bank, is a premier provider of ATM vault cash and related services in the United States and operates more than 600 ATMs for WSFS Bank, which has one of the largest ATM networks in the Greater Delaware Valley.
WSFS Mortgage®, a division of WSFS Bank, is a leading mortgage lender providing a wide range of mortgage programs in the Delaware Valley and nationally. Arrow Land Transfer is a related title insurance agent serving communities in Delaware, Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
NewLane Finance®, a subsidiary of WSFS Bank, is a commercial equipment finance company that utilizes the latest technology to deliver simple, fast and competitive financing solutions.
WSFS Bank Headquarters:
500 Delaware Avenue
Wilmington, DE 19801
General Media Inquiries:
Senior Vice President, Director of Corporate Communications
Investor Relations Media Contact:
Chief Financial Officer
Click here to view WSFS Bank press releases.