Have you downloaded the app?
Manage your money on the go.
- Manage your accounts, deposit checks, transfer funds, and pay bills wherever you are — no more checks, stamps, or trips to the post office.
- Set up card and bill pay alerts, security notices, and auto-pay to make your life easier.
- Use Zelle® to send or receive $$ to friends straight from your phone.1, 2 No more check-squabbling or dime‑splitting.
- Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle. For your protection, Zelle should only be used for sending money to friends, family, or others you know and trust. Sending money through Zelle is similar to making a payment in cash.
- Mobile carrier fees may apply. Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
It’s no secret that inflation and rising interest rates over the past year-plus have impacted many consumers’ financial stability.Read More
The continuity of any small business depends heavily on managing expenses, but it takes more than just looking at the books and bottom line.Read More
Mighty Quinn’s BBQ Franchisee Teams Up with WSFS Bank and NewLane Finance to Open and Upgrade Their Restaurant
When Arush Pandya and his wife started their entrepreneurial journey in 2019, they expected twists and turns to open a small business. Like many small business owners, the pandemic added even more challenges to overcome.Read More