Each year, SBA borrowers are required to provide updated financial information. Please add a reminder to your calendar and send the following information to [email protected] annually.
- Current Year filed Business Federal tax return and/or extension filing
- Internally prepared year-to-date Profit and Loss statement and Balance Sheet (QuickBooks or equivalent)
- Business Debt schedule
- Accounts Receivables/Payables Aging (if applicable)
- Current Year filed Personal Federal Tax Return w/All schedule K-1’s for all affiliated entities
- Personal Financial Statement/SBA 413 (must be signed by all borrowers/guarantors)
- W2’s for Current Year