Small Business Premier Checking
For business Customers with larger account balances and transaction volumes.
Room to Do Business
The first 500 items* per month are included with no charge.
Online and Mobile Banking
Manage your account where and when it's most convenient for you.
WSFS Visa® Business Debit Card
Convenient account access with the Visa® Zero Liability Guarantee.**
- WSFS Business Online Banking – Keep an eye on your business’s cash flow — anytime, anywhere. You can even assign multiple users different access levels based on your business’s needs. We have two unique Business Online Banking packages available with different capabilities based on your needs. You decide which option is best for your business.
- Xpress Deposit – Deposit your checks without ever leaving the office. It’s simple with WSFS Xpress Deposit. With the use of a check scanner and your computer, just scan the checks and they will be deposited into your WSFS checking account. It’s fast, easy and secure. Enjoy greater convenience and reduced expenses related to courier or personal travel. Best of all, do your banking when it fits into your day — deposits are accepted until 9:00 p.m. on business days.
- ACH Origination – WSFS enables Customers to make or collect payments electronically from individuals or companies via the nationwide Automated Clearing House, or ACH, which settles and distributes electronic credits and debits.
Monthly Maintenance Charge
Avoid the Monthly Maintenance Charge
- Simply maintain a $10,000 minimum average monthly balance OR $100,000 combined average monthly balance in a qualified account or accounts^ to avoid the monthly maintenance charge.
- Monthly paper statement fee – $3^^
Minimum opening deposit is $100.
See Small Business Deposit Services Cost Summary here.
*Items include deposits, deposited items, checks paid and ACH debits and credits. A $0.50 per item charge applies for items over 500. Please refer to our Small Business Deposit Services Cost Summary for a complete list of charges.
**The WSFS Visa® Debit Card comes with the Visa® Zero Liability policy. Visa®’s Zero Liability policy covers U.S.-issued cards only and does not apply to ATM transactions, PIN transactions not processed by Visa®, or certain commercial card transactions. Cardholder must notify issuer promptly of any unauthorized use. It also excludes a transaction made by a person authorized to transact business on the account and/or a transaction made by a cardholder that exceeds the authority given by the account owner.
^Qualifying account balance(s) include small business checking, savings and money market accounts and WSFS business loans, mortgages and lines outstanding, excluding credit cards.
^^This fee is waived with enrollment of online statements within 2 months of account opening.