Do I need to enroll in Early Pay?

If you are already enrolled in direct deposit for your paycheck or recurring government benefits, you don’t need to do anything. If you do not currently receive direct deposit to a WSFS account, you can fill out our direct deposit form and give it to your employer, or use their form if they offer direct deposit. Once set up, qualified deposits will begin posting to your account earlier.