Who can use WSFS One-Time Loan Payments?
WSFS One-Time Loan Payments is available to consumer loan clients who do not have a checking, savings, or other deposit accounts at the bank. Use WSFS One-Time Loan Payments to make a one-time electronic payments on any consumer loan, such as a personal loan, mortgage, Home Equity loan or line, home improvement loan, etc.
I would like to pay electronically all the time. Can I set up a recurring payment?
Yes, you can set up recurring payments by enrolling in WSFS Online Enrollment for Loan Payments. Once enrolled, you will be able to save your payment information and set up recurring payments.
Can I save my payment information so I do not have to enter it each time?
You cannot save your payment information in the WSFS One-Time Payment solution. However, you can enroll in WSFS Online Enrollment for Loan Payments to save payment information and set up recurring payments. You can enroll by selecting WSFS Online Enrollment for Loan Payments from the login menu at wsfsbank.com.
How do I make a Payment?
- Enter the loan and note numbers from your statement as well as your zip code. Then click continue.
- Be sure to EXCLUDE any leading zeros when you enter your loan or note number. For example, if the loan/note number is 0001234, you would enter 1234 as your loan/note number.
- Confirm, Add or Update your account, contact and payment information.
- View and agree to the authorization agreement. Then hit continue.
- View and agree to the Terms and Conditions. Then hit submit.
What do I do if I can not authenticate with my loan information?
Be sure to EXCLUDE any leading zeros when you enter your loan or note number. For example, if the loan/note number is 0001234, you would enter 1234 as your loan/note number.
Who do I call if I have questions?
Our Contact Center is available to answer your questions and can be reached at 1-888-WSFSBANK or 302-792-6000 Monday – Friday 7am – 7pm ET and Saturday – Sunday 9am – 3pm ET.