Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
• Social Security number and income
• Account balances and transaction history
• Credit history and credit scores
When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
All financial companies need to share customers’ personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers’ personal information; the reasons WSFS Bank chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
|Reasons we can share your personal information
|Does WSFS Bank share?
|Can you limit this sharing?
|For our everyday business purposes—such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus
|For our marketing purposes—to offer our products and services to you
|For joint marketing with other financial companies
|We don’t share
|For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes— Information about your transactions and experiences
|For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes— Information about your creditworthiness
|We don’t share
|For non-affiliates to market to you
|We don’t share
|Who we are
|Who is providing this notice?
|Wilmington Savings Funds Society, FSB (WSFS Bank).
|What we do
|How does WSFS Bank protect my personal information?
|To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
WSFS is committed to security and accuracy of personally identifiable data and has taken precautions to protect this information from loss, misuse or alteration.
|How does WSFS Bank collect my personal information?
|We collect your personal information, for example, when you:
• Apply for a loan or credit card
• Open an account or deposit money
• Pay your bills
• Use your debit or credit card
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates or other companies.
|Why can’t I limit all sharing?
|Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
• sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes—information about your creditworthiness
• affiliates from using your information to market to you
• sharing for non-affiliates to market to you State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
|Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies.
• Our affiliates include companies with a WSFS name and financial companies such as investment advisory firms.
|Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies.
• WSFS Bank does not share with non-affiliates so they can market to you.
|A formal agreement between non-affiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
• WSFS Bank does not jointly market.