Welcome to WSFS’ social media pages. These pages are designed to provide you with an online community where you can discuss and learn about all things WSFS and more.
At WSFS, we are passionate about service. Our goal is to interact with you, learn from you and help you in any way we can.
We realize that our Customers’ needs are evolving, and we’re dedicated to helping you meet those needs. With that said, there is a brief list of guidelines to keep in mind when participating on our social media pages:
- Never share your private information. You will never be asked to provide your account number, credit card number, password, Social Security number or any other personal or confidential information through our social media pages. Never. Please do not post any information you do not want publicly available. Keep in mind that we cannot respond to any specific questions regarding your WSFS accounts on our public social media pages, but you are always welcome to reach out to our Customer Contact Center at 888.973.7226 or visit a banking office with any specific questions you may have.
- Keep your comments clean. We know how frustrating it can be when things go wrong, but we ask that you refrain from using profane language or posting any other harmful, offensive or inappropriate content when participating on our social media pages. We value your feedback and want to help, but we will not respond to offensive posts.
- Respect other participators. Be courteous and respect diversity. We will not allow any promotion of discrimination or hatred and reserve the right to delete any comments or posts we deem as disrespectful and/or inappropriate.
- Don’t spam us. We really dislike having to hide or delete posts! Stay on topic and please don’t post the same comments repeatedly.
- Be patient. This page is moderated by WSFS Associates. We try our best to respond to your posts in a timely manner, however, we can’t guarantee that we’ll reply to every comment. We apologize if we do not address your concerns immediately, but again, you are always welcome to call our Customer Contact Center at 888.973.7226 from 7:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m. Monday-Friday and 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
WSFS Bank appreciates your thoughts and opinions (yes, even criticism!) as long as you’re respectful and constructive.
We do monitor our social media pages to ensure that comments and posts comply with our guidelines and we reserve the right to remove any postings we believe violate them.
We may delete comments that we deem to be: profane, sexually explicit, harassment, discriminatory, false or libelous or spam.
We have the right to temporarily or permanently hide posts from any individual who repeatedly violates these guidelines.
Monitoring of WSFS’ social media pages will take place between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. (ET) Monday through Friday, with the exception of the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- President’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Indigenous Peoples’ Day
- Veterans Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
We encourage you to reach out to our Customer Contact Center for immediate assistance at 888.973.7226 from 7:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m. Monday-Friday and 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
Remember that you participate at your own risk on social media. You are responsible for any and all postings under your name. All content will be monitored.
We are committed to showing all comments that follow the above guidelines, but it is important to note that not all posts on the WSFS social media pages necessarily reflect the values of WSFS, nor does WSFS confirm their accuracy.
Also, in addition to the rights that you grant to the social media platforms utilized, you also grant to WSFS the right to utilize publicly posted content in any manner without any legal or monetary obligation to the poster.
Whether over the phone, in person, or on social media, we always look forward to hearing from you.